Buyer’s agent- A professional to find a property of your dreams-this new type of expert searches in place of buyers that don’t have the time, nor the interest. A practical service reserved for the affluent, urban clientele.
If you lack time and courage know that today it’s possible to hire a buyers agent. As opposed to other professionals real estate agents, and notaries that all represent the seller, these buyer’s agents dedicate 100% of their time and energy to the buyer. Their mission is to find a property that corresponds to their clients criteria.
More than half of the buying agent companies are based in Paris catering to;
- Busy executives
- Expat-Parisians looking for a “pied a terre”
We looked at four;
- based in Paris Annecy, Bayonne, La Rochelle, Lyon, Nantes Nice and Rennes
- based primarily in Paris and close suburbs
- offers complete service in renovation and decoration
Les Chasseurs de Pierre
- Provence , Cote d’Azur Languedoc-Roussillon, Hautes Savoie-Nord pas de Calais
- Paris based and close suberbs
- 1196 euros up front fees